Hot Pepper Jelly with Cream
Cheese and Crackers
1. Put an 8 ounce block of Cream Cheese on a serving plate. Surround
with crackers of your choice.
2. Pour hot pepper jelly ( any variety ) over the cream cheese.
3.Spread cream cheese and hot pepper jelly on crackers for a
quick, delicious snack!
Cream Cheese Pinwheels
1. Spread flour tortillas with a mixture of cream cheese and
hot pepper jelly ( any variety ).
2. Roll up tortillas and refrigerate.
3. Slice into bite size pieces.
Hot Pepper Jelly and Brie
1. Place a block of Brie on a baking/serving dish.
2. Pour hot pepper jelly ( any variety ) over cheese.
3. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
Hot Pepper Jelly Glaze
Glaze any meat with hot pepper jelly (any variety ). Spoon over
meat during last 15 minutes of baking time.
Stay tuned... More recipes every month or so.